1. Open a new drawing. Click New
2. Open new drawing. Make sure you’re in 2D Drafting & Annotation workspace.
3. Type z [Space bar], type e [Space bar]. This will zoom extents your drawing area.
4. From the ribbon tools, click CIRCLE
5. Specify center point of the circle at 4,4. Type 4,4 [Enter]
4. Specify radius of circle to 2.5. Type 2.5 [Enter].
5. Your circle is completed.
Your center point of circle could be any where, instead of input coordinate (4,4) you can point and click any where as your center point of circle.
Creating circle in AutoCAD have many ways to do it. If you click CIRCLE tool drop down you can see other ways you can create circle.
We’ll discuss it later.